- VITAS Healthcare
- $88,103.33 -50,250.00/year*
1007 W 9th St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Job Description Overview
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation's leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The Patient Care Secretary is responsible for all patient care related clerical procedures and facilitates communication between patients/families and other team members.
- Takes and keeps daily schedule for all team members.
- Establishes, maintains and closes patient charts in an orderly manner.
- Handles all patient care data entry and performs receptionist duties as required.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Qualified candidates must have at least three (3) years secretarial experience.
- Proficient computer skills required.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Good organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Knowledge of medical terminology a plus.
Special Instructions to Candidates
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
Associated topics: acute, certified medication aide, doula, gmc, home health, nac, nurse, nursing assistant, patient care technician, rss
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.