The company operates within the Health Care sector.
- Assists in business growth through direction of business development activities aligned to facility opportunities
- Evaluates the effectiveness of business development strategies by assisting and training assigned facilities in measuring key outcomes, data analysis, and sales force productivity
- Provides support to Business Development personnel in identifying and developing strategic plans and functional objectives for measuring competitive activity, market needs/changes, and new program opportunities
- Evaluates staff effectiveness, productivity, strengths and weaknesses. Assists in call-cycle development and evaluation, ride-a-longs, sales training and messaging development
- Assists CEO in recruiting, hiring and training of facility Business Development Director's as needed
- Assists Facilities with advertising, collateral, social media and website development
- Oversees compliance of the UHS Media Policy and assists the Division Media Team to support the facilities with media relations
- Bachelor's degree with 5 - 8 years' experience.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and deadlines
- Proficient in PC software (i.e. Microsoft Office)
- Demonstrated excellence in the fields of business development, sales and marketing management, data analysis, referral development and a demonstrated expertise in building, growing, and servicing assigned facilities
- Extensive travel required
Associated topics: analyst, area sales, b2c, business growth, business intelligence, channel partner, client, franchise, inside sales, strategy