Maxim is seeking a full-time LPN/LVN specializing in Home Health services working Mon through Friday 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
The Home Health?Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse?provides?skilled nursing care to patients in their home under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.? Provides service in accordance with Maxim philosophy standards and policies.??
- Each shift or visit reflects?the provision?of skilled nursing care rendered in accordance with physicians' orders.?
- Changes?in?patient condition?are?identified?and?documented?with?resolution?on?the appropriate clinical form.? Director/Supervisor notification if applicable.??
- Physician notification to obtain necessary orders?for?intervention(s)?per?state regulations
- Performs?specific treatments and medication administration?in?accordance?with?physician orders
- Adheres?to?Maxim?s policies?and?procedures.
- Documentation?reflects patient collaboration and?participation?in their plan of care.
- Skilled?observations and significant changes in patient status are communicated to the Director of Clinical Services and.or Clinical Supervisor/Case Manager.?
- Request for modification of orders and?additional orders?are?made?based?on the patient''s clinical status and skilled nursing judgment.??
- All?physician collaboration/coordination?of?care?is?documented?in?the?medical?record and communicated as needed.?
- Attends?case?conferences,?team?meetings?and?education in-services?as?required.
- Graduate?of?an accredited?practical or?vocational nursing program.
- Currently licensed as?a?Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse in the?state in which the LPN/LVN will practice.??
- Complies?with accepted professional standards and practice.
- One?year?prior professional?nursing experience, home?care?experience?preferred.
- Successful completion of?Maxim Staffing Solutions background screening and hiring?process.
- Successful completion of?pre-employment?testing.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs?
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.?
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry. ?
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: licensed, licensed vocational nurse, lvn, lvn lpn, med, med surg, nurse iii, practical, practical nurse, vocational nurse