As Continuous Improvement leader on the Kellogg manufacturing team, we want you to take a new approach on what otherwise might be status quo. If you are an outside the box thinker and love to take an active approach in positive change, we need you to drive overall plant efficiency to improve OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness), deliver cost savings through building capability in our TPM (total productive maintenance) journey methodologies and a continuous improvement mindset.
Working closely with Plant leadership, you'll inspire and direct your teams, creating meaningful connections with employees at all levels of the organization.
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
* Tools for Success - Leading TPM process using all of the right tools is your strong suit, you have a strong Six Sigma background, know the DMIAC process like the back of your hand and are passionate about driving a new culture.
* Drive Change with Continuous Improvement Efforts - Driving High-Value Projects along with tracking the pipeline of identified projects for visibility and Identifying process inefficiencies and sources of loss and coordinates/facilitates activities using cross-functional resources to eliminate them
* Strategize to Win - Continually collaborating with hourly personnel and supervisors to identify and troubleshoot chronic and sporadic losses through data analysis
* Impact Results - Extending the use of KWS improvement tools within Quality, Safety, and Food Safety and for supporting the Manufacturing Reliability process and driving standard work efforts and assists in the annual budgeting process
* Empower Efficiency with a New Angle - Building capability in the Reliability Maintenance COE (Center of Excellence) team to effectively plan, schedule, and execute work; installing and sustaining the Breakdown Elimination and equipment classification systems. Additionally, Tracking sources of loss, improvements efforts and educates employees along with communicating progress
* Empower Teams - Training and coaching KWS leadership and management skills for all plant employees and actively supporting the teams in the KWS/MR activities coordinating closely with Regional KWS/MR Directors and assuring compliance to Corporate KWS Standards
Associated topics: cultivate, fork lift, garden, manage, manufacture, mow, plant, scanner, ship, transplant