Seeking Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician for Lima, Ohio
Seeking Board Eligible/Board Certified Pulmonology/Critical Care Specialist.
- Join 2 pulmonologists and a PA
- Good mix of both inpatient and outpatient work, EBUS available
- Phone call only, 1 in 3
- Hospitalist available
- 26 critical care beds and level II trauma center
- 300 bed hospital with all specialties available for consults
- Salary guarantee, plus production and quality bonuses
- Benefits include: malpractice, health dental, disability, 401K, 240 hours of total time off, CME allowance
- Relocation and loan assistance
Be in a city of over 120,000 people with over 500,000 draw. It sits midway between Detroit, Toledo, Cincinnati, Dayton, Indianapolis, Columbus and Ft. Wayne. It is surrounded by beautiful parks and lakes and two world known amusement parks within 2 hours. It has fantastic public schools. Enjoy indoor soccer and tennis, one of 18 local golf courses, state of the art YMCA, wonderful sports programs at the local schools and a great concentration on music. And it has been the second largest retail market in Ohio.
Associated topics: cardiac critical care, care physician, critical care intensivist, emergency medicine, neurointensivist, nocturnal, pulm, pulmonologist, sicu, transplant