Pulmonary and Critical Care in Ohio
Looking for a BC/BE Pulmonologist to join our outpatient Pulmonary and Critical Care practice.
Allergy and Immunology sub-specialty preferred but not required.
- M-TH 8-4:30
- F 8-12
- Telephone call coverage for office only (minimal) - shared with other providers in group
- 100% outpatient, but may require occasional inpatient coverage
- Group is part of the Pulmonary/Sleep Medicine service line.
- This includes a Sleep Medicine practice with 2 providers as well as an accredited sleep center.
- Pulmonary Diagnostics and Lung Navigation are also part of this service line.
- Would be responsible for dictation of all Pulmonary Function Testing procedures.
- Mainly ultrasounds and laryngoscopy performed in the office.
Associated topics: cardiac critical care, critical, critical care, eicu, emergency medicine, emergency physician, intensivist, nocturnal, pulm, pulmonologist