Hospitalist - Canton, Ohio - Large Teaching Hospital?
Join a team of nineteen Hospitalists and four advanced practitioners with strong leadership and opportunities for teaching.
- 476 bed Regional Hospital serving Stark, Carroll, Wayne, Holmes and Tuscarawas Counties and parts of Southeastern Ohio
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule with manageable census of 16 -18 patients
- Base salary, performance based incentives and lucrative benefits
- Two year Path to Partnership
- H1 visa sponsorship available
This town is home to the Pro Football Hall of Fame, the National First Ladies' Historic Site and many other cultural and historic landmarks. The greater Stark County area also offers several school districts rated excellent by the Ohio Department of Education and exceptional colleges and universities, including the University of Mount Union, Malone University, Walsh University, Kent State University at Stark and Stark State College.
Associated topics: addict, cancer, disease, disorder, family medicine, hepatology, medical, neuro, pulmonary, rheumatologist