DISH is a Fortune 200 company with more than $15 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service Sling TV that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win it s in our DNA. We re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
Now Introducing a New Higher Starting Wage!Job Duties and Responsibilities
If you love providing world-class customer service, interacting with diverse customers, and are looking for a fulfilling career with immense opportunity, look no further! DISH s 9 U.S.-based Customer Experience Centers provide award-winning service to millions of customers throughout the nation. Customer Experience Representatives act as excellent information resources for billing, programming and troubleshooting questions including suggesting ways for existing customers to get the most value and enjoyment from their DISH experience.
The Customer Experience Representative answers inbound technical and customer service calls from internal and external customers. Other responsibilities as follows:
- Supports Tier 1 technical support and customer service phone support for external customers
- Regular and predictable attendance
- This support can be, but is not limited to, entertainment services and products, hardware systems/accessories, and customer service inquiries regarding technical support, billing, and general information requests
- Provide quality technical support service through one-contact resolution to establish a long-term customer relationship
- Accurately respond to questions and assist customers (internal and external) with product features, installation, setup, and troubleshooting and hardware operations primarily via phone
- Assist customers with their billing and payments as needed
- Sell multiple entertainment products and services as well as hardware systems and accessories
A Customer Experience Representative performs the job duties and responsibilities above as well as the following essential job functions:
Skills - Experience and Requirements
- Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays, and evenings
- Ability to regularly sit for long periods of time
- Ability to multi-task; speaking with customer while accurately logging and recording customer information in to call center databases
- Take back-to-back phone calls from DISH internal customers nationwide and assist them with questions regarding work order modifications, equipment modifications, as well as activation of customer services
- Meet or exceed minimum performance standards including but not limited to Average Handle Time; Customer Satisfaction; Quality, Up-selling, etc. You will be constantly measured on these metrics
- Deescalate upset or irate customers in order to satisfactorily address their customer service needs
A successful Customer Experience Representative will have the following:
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
- Six-months related customer service/technical support experience and/or training preferred
- Analytical and intuitive; capable of following logic and then making the instinctive leap to a solution; problem solving and critical thinking skills are essential
- Proficiently utilize Windows OS (XP, 7, 8, 10) and internet search engines
- Ability to speak effectively with customers and employees of the organization
- Strong organizational, time management, and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong sense of professionalism and active listening skills
- Ability to problem solve and use available software/tools to understand and craft the right solution across varying customer needs, business rules, and processes
Associated topics: agente de servicio al cliente, coordinator, customer care representative, customer service specialist, intern, phone, product support, service, service agent, service specialist