Medical Doctors Only Apply. A Family Practice Physician Traditional Practitioner practice is seeking a qualified physician for OH. This and other physician jobs brought to you by ExactMD.A unique home visit practice located in Columbus, OH is seeking a primary care physician to join their growing team. The group is seeking an experienced physician to provide house call home healthcare. You will work Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with 1:4 call. You will see five to seven patients per day. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible with five or more years experience.
You will be offered competitive comp, malpractice coverage with tail, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a retirement package and more.
In 2016, Money Magazine ranked Columbus as one of The 6 Best Big Cities, calling it the best in the Midwest, citing a highly educated workforce and excellent wage growth. Columbus was also ranked in BusinessWeek's 50 best cities in America. In 2013, Forbes gave Columbus an 'A' rating as one of the top cities for business in the U.S., and later that year included the city on its list of Best Places for Business and Careers.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a PC job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
For more information call Steve Kaminsky directly at (Registered Profile Required) or email your CV and references in confidence to (Registered Profile Required)
- House call practice for internal or family medicine practitioner
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Five to seven patients per day
- Growing national health care organization
- Board certified or eligible
- Five or more years experience
- Four weeks PTO
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, care, clinic, family medicine, family practice physician, general practice, nocturnist, primary, urgent, urgent care