The employer is not-for-profit Catholic healthcare ministry
- Assess the strategic priorities set by Bon Secours Mercy Health and identify potential vulnerabilities, misconduct, and improper business practices that could compromise the achievement of these priorities.
- Develop and lead the implementation of a Special Investigations Unit.
- Promote a culture within Bon Secours Mercy Health that supports accountability and consistency in how violations, once substantiated, are addressed.
- Develop and define risk and materiality thresholds to assure appropriate investigative follow up occurs.
- Assess investigative trends to determine how enterprise risk management functions and programs should be calibrated.
- Respond to violations of rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Educate and partner with business leaders to provide consultation on how to respond to alleged violations in order to manage the risks associated with inappropriate follow up. Identify and develop appropriate educational interventions to assure that retaliation does not occur toward those who report alleged violations
- Develop actionable reporting for Group and Market organizations based on investigative trends.
- Serve as the key leader for all compliance, internal audit, and enterprise risk investigations. In addition to leading the Special Investigations Unit, also serves as the ERM Investigator to support all markets within a group.
- Bachelor's degree in Law, Audit, Business or related field required. Master's Degree preferred.
- 10+ years related experience including 5-7 years of management
Associated topics: crime scene, detective, fingerprint, inspector, investigate, investigation, investigative, investigator