The Boeing Company has multiple positions available for Product Repair / Modifications Technicians in Heath, OH.
* This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
* Candidates must be willing to work any shift.
* Assembles, disassembles and/or modifies systems by changing, removing, replacing or upgrading aerospace vehicle components to correct failures or implement changes.
* Configures aerospace vehicles and bench test equipment.
* Troubleshoots electrical systems to isolate mechanical or electrical faults and repair faulty components.
* Documents procedures and established processes to ensure contractual and regulatory compliance (e.g., repairs, test results, applicable modifications and inspection results).
* Inspects components and verifies repairs for flight worthiness requirements
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills & Experience):
* One or more years with electronics experience or experience assembling small components.
* Must be willing to work any shift.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills & Experience):
* 5 or more years with electronics experience.
* Ability to work with small parts and tools.
* 5 years manufacturing experience.
Typical Education / Experience:
High school diploma or GED.
This position is located in Heath, OH and does not offer relocation assistance. Applicants must reside in area or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
Contingent Upon Program Award
Associated topics: automotive, customer service, equipment, machine maintenance, maintenance, maintenance mechanic, malfunction, repair, service technician, troubleshoot